Back to school essentials

I can't believe school has already started! It seems like just yesterday summer had started and I was going to Disneyland and the Beach! I started my sophomore year of High School today! I live in the south so school starts really early down here! 

My Back To School Essentials:
1. binders 
2. Lilly agenda 
3. pens & pencils
4. note cards (these are great for studying)  
5. highlighters
6. dividers
7. college ruled paper
8. calculator
9. pencil pouch
10. notebook
11. Lilly Pulitzer tumbler
12. monogrammed binder covers
13. backpack
14. sharpies 
15. bobby pins, hair ties, & a mini hairbrush
16. lunchbox


I love these Lilly Pulitzer binder covers! They are free and super easy to make and most importantly absolutely adorable! You can get them (here) just follow the instructions


I got this Jester North face backpack and it has just enough room for me!


I use this Lilly Pulitzer cosmetic case for a pencil pouch and it works great!


Lilly tumblers are defiantly a back to school essential to help keep you hydrated!


My top: Ann Taylor 
My shoes: Jack Rogers
Lillie's top: Jcrew
Lillie's shorts: local boutique

I hope ya'll have a great school year and and if you haven't started school yet I hope you have a awesome 1st day and a wonderful rest of your summer!
Thanks so much for reading! xo, Gracie


No comments