Chaco Casual

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great week! I just finished my 3rd week of school and i'm so excited for fall! The 1st few weeks of school my outfits were pretty fancy but now that all the tests, homework, and projects have started the comfy clothes have come out! My go to comfy casual outfit is typically a preppy t-shirt, norts (Nike shorts) or leggings, and Chacos! My school has recently become pretty strict about dress code but thankfully my Nike shorts are long enough! I had one of my friends over yesterday after school and we had similar outfits so we had to do a photo shoot! I know Chacos are not for everyone but they have to be the most comfortable shoes I own!
Enjoy!







hats: Southern Tide // t-shirts: Vineyard Vines // shorts: Nike // shoes: Chacos

Thanks so much for reading! xo, Gracie

No comments