{Lilly + Lillie} #afterpartysale

 Hi everyone! Today my sister and I wanted to show ya'll some of our Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale purchases that we wore today! My sister's name is Lillie and she's in 7th grade and yes I known we kinda look like twins! This was the 1st shipment we received from The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale and we couldn't be more excited! I ended up giving my sister her gift early because she had been nagging about it ever since I told her we got her something from the sale. I got the Cala Skort in Hotty Pink Get Crackin and she got the Little Lowe Peplum Dress in Pb Pink Shes A Fox! I honestly was as excited about her new dress as she was! My Floppy hat was actually such a great deal and it was less than $15 including the monogram! It was from Viv and Lou and I will definitely be purchasing more things from them! I'm so excited to get the rest of my After Party Sale Lilly items!
What did ya'll get from the sale?
Enjoy!









Shop my Look!
top: Jcrew // skort: Lilly Pulitzer // floppy hat: Viv and Lou // necklace: Lilly Pulitzer // shoes: Jack Rogers (similar)




Shop Lillie's Look!
dress: Lilly Pulitzer kids // shoes: Jack Rogers

Thanks so much for reading! xo, Gracie

1 comment