Kate Spade ♥ Gap kids


Today Kate Spade & Gap had a preview for their limited time collab collection! I signed up a while ago to get the emails to be able to buy early and I'm glad I did! The collection is absolutely adorable and I want everything from it! It's perfect for the holidays and with all the gold, navy, and bows in the collection and I want everything even more because of it! You can officially start buying these cute pieces tomorrow October 30th online and in select stores! Make sure to be quick because many things are already sold out especially all the XXL girls pieces which are only sold online!

Here are some of my favorite items! 
Enjoy!









 Here are the two navy+white purchases I made today! I am petite so hopefully the dress I ordered will fit! The Kate Spade New York ♥ Gap Kids Bow Print dress in XXL sold out very quick so I got a girls XL and hopefully it will fit! If not my sister will probably wear it and I know it would look great on her!



Thanks so much for reading!


No comments