Marley Lilly Lovin

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been gone so long but the holidays are very busy for me! Today I have a Marley Lilly review post for ya'll! I am so thankful to have been chosen for the blogger review program and I'm so excited to share my thoughts about their products! I am a monogram lover so this is definitely the website for me! They have a wide variety of items that are all so cute and are perfect gifts! I received a monogrammed clutch, a monogrammed tassel bracelet, a blanket scarf from black friday sale, and necklace from cyber monday sale! I'm also loving the Monogrammed Scalloped Luxe Cross Body Clutch that they came out with recently! Everything I received was great quality and I was pleasantly surprised just with their reasonable prices! 

The crossbody clutch works great for me and is so easy to pair with outfits!  This This crossbody clutch is simple but classic and matches everything! The tassel bracelet is so cute and I love the fact it has a tassel and a monogram! I have used/worn everything and definitely recommend these items and Marley Lilly

Here are some pictures on how I styled some of the items! Enjoy! 





Thanks so much for reading!


No comments