Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas y'all! I hope you are having a great Holiday Season! I am so thankful for everything I received this Christmas and i'm so excited to share with you what I got! 

My big gift this year was a new camera, the Canon EOS Rebel T5. I can't wait to learn all the settings and increase pic quality on gracieinprep! I'm also really excited about my new Kate Spade sunglasses and purse! I totally wasn't expecting them, and I think surprise gifts are the best kind! My sister and I did a photo shoot with our new camera today to test it out. Here are some pictures from it in which i'm wearing some of my new christmas gifts! 
Enjoy!











sunglasses: Kate Spade // popover: J Crew Factory // necklace: J Crew Factory // purse: Kate Spade // skirt: Target


Isn't Minnie cute in her reindeer antlers?


Merry Christmas &
Thanks so much for reading!


No comments