The Winter Whale

Hey Y'all!
This week the South has had some Snow and I didn't have school for 2 days! The snow only stuck for an afternoon but it was beautiful while it did! My shirt and pullover are both from Vineyard Vines outlet. If you have one near you I definitely recommend going because their stuff is around 50% off retail. I have some of the deals I've gotten from there in this post, which is actually my very first post. I also recommend buying from the kids section if you are petite like me because the pullover is a boys size.
Here are some pictures I took in the snow! 
Enjoy!







Tops and Whale Hat: Vineyard Vines // Rainboots: Hunter kids  // Bracelets: Bourbon and Bowties // Kate Spade // Alex and Ani // Ring: Kate Spade

Thanks so much for reading!

2 comments

  1. Great tip on the shopping in the kids section--I'm 23 and most "adult" things don't fit me lol And I LOVE your bracelet stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest, Gracie! I love you outfit! I wish the VV outlet was near me.
    -Mikayla
    www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete