Rocksbox

Today I received my second Rocksbox and I Love it!
If you haven't heard of Rocksbox, it's a monthly subscription box where you get a 3 piece jewelry set for only $19 a month! You can get new boxes as much as you like! A stylist will pick pieces out based on your taste and you can even keep the pieces if you happen to fall in love with them. You get $10 of shine spend (which is $10 off of keeping any piece which is already at a discounted price) each month. Also don't worry about shipping fees because you receive prepaid shipping each way. 

Get your first month free with the code GRACIEINPREPXOXO


If you've been following me on Pinterest (follow me here) you might have noticed that I've been obsessing over Loren Hope! I've been wanting to wear one of their pieces for a while so Rocksbox was the perfect way to be able to wear this beautiful necklace instead of paying $200 for it!

{Don't forget to use the  code GRACIEINPREPXOXO for your 1st month free}

Thanks so much for reading!

No comments