Anchors Away

I just got back from a great trip to Seattle and Victoria and thought it would be so fun to share it with y'all! I love to travel and I'm so thankful to be able to do it as much as I do!

To start off the trip, my family and I flew into Seattle and then took a Ferry ride over to Victoria, Canada. The sunset was beautiful and the weather was perfect especially compared to the southern heat and humidity! Once we arrived in Victoria (which by the way was gorgeous), we headed to dinner and the hotel after a long day of travel. 

Stay tuned for the rest of this trip coming to the blog throughout the week!





sunglasses: Francescas {similar} | jacket: Jcrew Factory {similar} | necklace: Kendra Scott | bracelets: (KJP) (Kendra Scott

Thanks so much for reading!

1 comment

  1. Oh this is awesome! My boyfriend and I are planning to take a trip on the ferry to Victoria as well! (However we are having a bit of trouble planning it all out.) We are trying to leave out of Port Angeles (as it is cheaper than the Seattle ferry). How long was your stay? I would love ideas for what to do in Victoria!

    Peace & Love // Celestralite

    ReplyDelete