Midsummer Bloom

This trip to Victoria was my first time traveling to Canada which was super exciting! 
During the first full day in Victoria my family and I visited the beautiful Butchart Gardens. I would definitely recommend visiting these amazing gardens if you are ever in Victoria! I loved visiting all the blooms and was giddy when I saw so many Hydrangeas which are one of my favorite flowers! I was in awe with how many flowers were in the gardens, it was magical! I can't imagine how much water it takes to keep them all alive! I decided to wear my all time favorite Lilly Pulitzer Holy Grail dress, the Briella in Southern Charm. It was the perfect thing to wear to the gardens with its floral print! I paired it with my J crew pearl necklace,  Jacks, and an adorable ribbon. 
Check back soon to see what I did next!











dress: Lilly Pulitzer | shoes: Jack Rogers | necklace: J Crew {similar} | bracelets: (KJP) (Kendra Scott)

Thanks so much for reading!

No comments