The Tie That Binds Us










shirt: c/o Southern Shirt Company | shorts: Jcrew | sunglasses {similar} | sandals: Jack Rogers | bag: Tory Burch

I have a love for dressing up but also a strong love for dressing relaxed and comfy too! Oversized tee's are a staple in my wardrobe and are great for summers! I fell in love with Southern Shirt Company when I first saw their Spirit Jersey and been obsessed with the brand ever since! Their shirts are SO comfy and super adorable too! Their cotton logo totally embodies the South as does their whole brand! I can definitely say they are my new favorite shirt! {Use the code "GRACE10" for 10% off your purchase from Southern Shirt Company}

Thanks so much for reading!

1 comment

  1. Your shirt looks soooo incredibly comfy, I love Southern Shirt Company!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete