Empress

During my trip to Victoria, Canada, my family and I stayed in the darling Fairmont Empress Hotel. It was picture perfect with its elegant Victorian style with flowers and vines galore!  

The final day in Victoria my family and I took a Seaplane around Victoria which was amazing! This was my first time on a smaller airplane which was a really cool experience and my sister even got to sit in the copilot seat. It was so surreal to be watching the pilot flying and landing in water. I think this was definitely a must do and I would love to do this type of thing in other places too! 
My sister and I also had to stop by a Lululemon store since it is a Canadian company. My sister finally talked me into my 1st pair of Lululemon leggings and I'm so glad she did! They are amazing and I will definitely be getting a ton of wear out of them! It also was a bonus that they were slightly less expensive because of the exchange rate. Score! 

Check back soon to see the next part of my trip in Seattle!
















1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh, you stayed in the Empress?! I'm so jealous! My boyfriend and I stayed at a little hostel but we said that if we came back we would try to stay in the Empress because it is so beautiful! The gardens around it are gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.
    Peace & Love // Celestralite

    ReplyDelete