Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sleepless in Seattle

Today I'm finally sharing the last day from my trip this summer to Victoria and Seattle. It's so surreal to me that the summer is over and I just finished my 1st week of school as a junior. I'm definitely excited to see what this year has in store for me but I still wish I could go back to relaxing summer days. 

Pikes Place Market is an iconic spot in Seattle so during our last day, my family and I stopped by to see what it was all about. It definitely wasn't what I expected but I'm glad we stopped by. I was in love with all the flowers they had for sale and had to pick some up! The prices were amazing only $5, $10, or $15 for giant bouquets with beautiful flowers. I was so excited to see one with a peony in it (they are my favorite flower), and they are out of season. We also went to a gorgeous park and garden later that day in Tacoma that had the biggest flowers I had ever seen! They were literally the size of my head and so pretty!











dress: local boutique | scarf: Lilly Pulitzer {similar} | sandals: Jack Rogers | tote: Tory Burch | sunglasses: {similar}

Thanks so much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's awesome, I just read another blogger's post where she went to Seattle as well! (And of course visited the market, how can you go to Seattle and not visit the market) I also went to Seattle and Victoria this week too! We had very similar vacations :)

    Peace & Love // Celestralite

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so freaking cute! Those flowers are simply stunning! Love it <3

    XOXO
    Marie H.
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete